Recycling of Surplus and Asset Recovery programs are important.
This is especially true as Biomedical and Research & development labs are growing,
There is a high volume of outdated equipment as the technology advances to keep up with today’s standards.
We maximize the return on your assets, and recycle equipment which no longer presents any market value.
We recycle the following types of Test & Lab equipment:
- DC Electronic Loads
- Digital Multimeters / Voltmeters
- Frequency Counters
- RFI / EMI Equipment
- Signal & Analyzers
- Standards & Calibration Equipment
- Signal Generators
- Gas Leak Detectors
- ECG & EKG
- Patient Monitors & Defibrillators
- Spectrometer & Spectrophotometer
- If you do not see the equipment you have for sale, please contact us.